See you at stand E-527!
The Advanced Factories fair, an event focused on Industry 4.0 and automation for the industrial sector, celebrates a new edition from March 3 to 5 at the CCIB in Barcelona. On this occasion, the event presents a new vision for the industry from the latest innovations in automation, robotics, industrial software, artificial intelligence, additive manufacturing, artificial vision and virtual reality.
Geprom participates for the third time in the event, where they will present the latest developments and advances to promote the fourth industrial revolution in all industrial sectors. From stand E-527, located in the same space as in 2019, visitors will be able to see first-hand the success cases, innovations and product demonstrations that facilitate the transformation of production plants into digital factories of the future.
The new releases that Geprom will present at the event will center on the following innovation focuses:
- Real-time monitoring and control of production: development and integration of MES / MOM / SCADA / WMS platforms in the most demanding industrial sectors.
- Advanced process automation: focusing on success cases of integration of turnkey production systems that include electrical engineering and design, automaton programming, electrical installations, artificial vision and commissioning of first-class industrial facilities.
- Process flow simulation (digital twin): the main task is to work in the union of the physical and virtual world through the collection and simulation of data and assets in order to improve the effectiveness of new investments without altering the process of the real production.
- Quality and traceability of production: implementation of a quality and traceability software to ensure compliance and optimal conditions of the processes and products.
- Virtual and augmented reality: creating digital training and production spaces to improve the efficiency and productivity of the industrial environment.
- Digitalization and elimination of paper use: using RFID and NFC technologies, digital maintenance checklist forms, digital whiteboards and other applications that allow the elimination of paper use from the factory, reducing manufacturing costs.
- Talent and culture 4.0: participation and integration of the human team to guarantee the success of industry 4.0, inspiring society and young people to be part of the fourth industrial revolution.
Inthe words of Albert Planas , director of Advanced Factories, “the industrial sector has traditionally been a sector that, within betting on innovation, has remained in the certainty of known processes, which causes a fear of change. […] Our factories need to embrace new technologies and from Advanced Factories we want to be the instrument that transmits all the innovations that are driving industrial competitiveness and being the change engine for the sector ”.
The organization expects to grow even more this year, increasing the 300 exhibitors and 16,000 attendees they obtained in the last edition. For three days, professionals from sectors such as the automotive, aeronautics or food industry will be able to enjoy the most innovative proposals in industrial automation, robotics, machine tools and digital manufacturing.
Geprom will be there from March 3 to 5 at stand E-527. See you there!
Geprom offers the possibility arranging a personalized pre-visit with an expert for visitors to learn about solutions first-hand and share ideas about the manufacturing future, through the contact form on the web or email firstname.lastname@example.org.