- The Agency for Business Competitiveness in Catalonia, ACCIÓ, will call for applications for the 2021 Business Competitiveness Voucher Programmes at the end of March.
- FromGeprom,as an accredited company of ACCIÓ,we help you to promote your Industry 4.0 projects through the coupons.
What are the Industry 4.0 vouchers?
The objective of the Industry 4.0 Vouchers is to grant financial aid for the contracting of innovation services and the implementation of Industry 4.0 technologies to improve the company’s products, services or processes. The vouchers are aimed at SMEs with an operational base in Catalonia, regardless of the industrial sector. They can be exchanged for one of the following services:
- Industry 4.0 diagnosis voucher:diagnosis that allows the identification of opportunities for improvement that help companies to incorporate new technologies and make a strategic, organisational and cultural change towards Industry 4.0 with the development of transformation plans.
Maximum aid: 8.000 euros.
- Industry 4.0 implementation voucher: integration and testing of Industry 4.0 technologies, carrying out pilot tests and access to technological infrastructures, facilities or unique architectures.
Maximum aid: 20.000 euros.
Geprom accredited supplier
Geprom, as an ACCIÓ-accredited supplier,willhelp you to accelerate your industrial projects and take advantage of this excellent opportunity, both in the diagnosis and consultancy and in the final implementation of a pilot test.
Marc Álvarez, head of Industry 4.0 projects at Geprom, is the ACCIÓ-accredited advisor in the RIS3CAT sectoral scope of Industry 4.0. With more than 10 years of experience in the sector, Marc has managed Industry 4.0 projects in several sectors such as automotive, food, metallurgy, etc. These projects range from consultancy to the integration of Smart Factory enabling technologies: MES systems, WMS, digital twin, virtual and augmented reality, among others. In addition, he has developed and collaborated in new business initiatives with German partners and has managed international projects in Mexico and Portugal.
For more information:
- Business Support Unit
- email@example.com / +933 284 328