© 2022 Geprom Software Engineering, S.L.U., C/ Octavi Lecante 8-10, Mollet del Vallés, C.P. 08100 – Barcelona (España).
Geprom Software Engineering, S.L.U., in compliance with Law 34/2002 of 11th of July, about information socierty services and electronic commerce, informs that:
- The name of the company is Geprom Software Engineering, S.L.U. (hereinafter referred to as the “Geprom”) and its NIF is B66844069.
- Its place of business is in C/ Octavi Lecante 8-10, Mollet del Vallés, C.P. 08100 – Barcelona (España).
- It is registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid, tomo 4569, folio 176, hoja B-491029.
- General contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All rights reserved
- The intellectual property rights of this web site (“Web Site”), its design, navigational layout, data bases and various items of content, including trademarks, are owned by or licensed to Geprom which has the rights to use these in any way it deems appropriate, and, in particular, rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
- These general terms and conditions govern access and use of the Web Site which Geprom places at the disposal of internet users. Access to the Web Site implies unreserved acceptance of the aforementioned general terms and conditions. The use of certain services or platforms offered and/or accessible on this Web Site shall also be governed by the specific conditions stipulated in each case, which shall be understood to have been accepted simply by use of such services.
- Viewing, printing and partially downloading any of the Web Site’s content is authorised solely and exclusively under the following conditions:
– That this be compatible with the purposes of the Web Site.
– That the information thus obtained is solely for personal and private use. Use of the Web Site’s content for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication, conversion or decompilation is expressly prohibited.
– That none of the Web Site’s content be altered in any way.
– That no chart, icon or image available on the Web Site be used, copied or distributed separately from any accompanying text and images.
- Geprom. reserves the right, at any time and without prior warning, to alter and update the information contained in the Web Site, the configuration and presentation of the Web Site, and the access conditions, as well as any platforms and/or services that may be accessible through it from time to time.
- Geprom cannot guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors in access to the Web Site or in its content, nor that the latter is up-to-date, although it will strive to prevent and remedy any such interruptions and errors and to update content, if necessary.
- Both access to this Web Site and the use made of the information contained therein is the exclusive responsibility of the user. Geprom shall not be responsible for any consequence, damage or injury that may result from access or use of the information. Geprom shall not be responsible for any possible security errors which may occur nor for any possible damage to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, caused by the presence of a virus in the computer used by the user to connect to the Web Site’s services and content, by the malfunctioning of the browser or by the use of out-of-date versions of the said browser.
- Geprom assumes no responsibility whatsoever in respect of connection to or the content of third party links contained on the Web Site, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the said links which may cause alterations to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), documents or files, including responsibility for any damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
- Geprom owns the industrial property rights relating to its products and services. With regard to third party products and services mentioned on the Web Site, Geprom acknowledges the claim of the owners to the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, their mere mention or inclusion in the Web Site according Geprom no rights or responsibility whatsoever in respect of the said products and services, nor implying any endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation on the part of Geprom.
- Unauthorised use of the information included on this Web Site, its sale to third parties, and any breach of Geprom’s Intellectual or Industrial Property rights shall give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
- All third party links to this Web Site must be to the homepage.
- Geprom and the user, expressly waiving their right of recourse to any other jurisdiction, hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the user’s place of residence for the resolution of any dispute that may arise in relation with access to this Web Site. If the user’s place of residence is outside of Spain, Geprom and the user, expressly waiving their right of recourse to any other jurisdiction, hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Madrid (Spain).
NOTICE: In the event that through this Web Site the user accesses any other system or platform owned Telefónica Group, please be aware that you must have authorization before using it, and that you are strictly limited to the use indicated in such authorisation. Unauthorized access to or misuse of our systems or platforms is prohibited and is contrary to the current legislation. If you disclose internal Telefónica Group or customer information without prior authorization, you may be incurring a violation of current legislation, which maye ven involve the possible commission of a crime or misdemeanor.
Legal Notice updated as of March 2022.