© 2022 Geprom Software Engineering, S.L.U., C/ Octavi Lecante 8-10, Mollet del Vallés, C.P. 08100 – Barcelona (España).
Geprom Software Engineering, S.L.U., in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is Geprom Software Engineering, S.L.U. (hereinafter referred to as Geprom) and its tax identification number is B66844069.
- Its registered office is at C/ Octavi Lecante 8-10, Mollet del Vallés, C.P. 08100 – Barcelona (Spain).
- It is registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid, volume 45694, folio 176, page B-491029.
- General contact email address: email@example.com
All rights reserved
- The intellectual property rights of this website (the “Website”), its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and the different elements contained therein are owned by Geprom, which has the exclusive rights to exploit them in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
- These general conditions regulate the access and use of the website that Geprom makes available to Internet users. Access to it implies unreserved acceptance. The use of certain services or platforms offered and/or accessible on this Website shall also be governed by the specific conditions provided in each case, which shall be understood to be accepted by the mere use of such services.
- Viewing, printing and partial downloading of the content of the Website is authorised only and exclusively under the following conditions:
- That the purpose of your download is compatible with the purposes of the Website.
- It is done solely for the purpose of obtaining the information for your personal and private use. Its use for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation is expressly prohibited.
- That none of the contents of the website are modified in any way.
- That no graphic, icon or image available on this Website is used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other images that accompany it.
- Geprom reserves the right to carry out, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained on its website, its configuration and presentation and the conditions of access, as well as any platforms and/or services that may be accessible through it at any time.
- Geprom does not guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors in access to the website, in its content, nor that it is up to date, although it will make its best efforts to avoid them, correct them or update them.
- Both access to this Web Site and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. Geprom shall not be liable for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from such access or use of the information. Geprom is not responsible for any possible security errors that may occur or for any possible damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of a virus in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the website, a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the same. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- Geprom assumes no liability whatsoever for the granting or contents of the links to third parties referred to on the website, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the user’s computer system (hardware and software), documents or files, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
- Geprom owns the industrial property rights to its products and services. With regard to the mention of third party products and services, Geprom recognises the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights in favour of their owners, and their mere mention or appearance on the website does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility of Geprom over them, nor any endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation on the part of Geprom.
- The unauthorised use of the information contained in this website, its resale, as well as any breach of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of Geprom, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
- Any third party links to this Website must be to your home page or entry page.
- Geprom and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts and tribunals of the user’s domicile for any dispute that may arise from access to this website. In the event that the user is domiciled outside Spain, Geprom and the user agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid (Spain), expressly waiving any other jurisdiction.
NOTICE: In the event that through this Website the user accesses any other system or platform owned by the Telefónica Group, please remember that you must have authorisation before using it, and you are strictly limited to the use indicated in said authorisation. Unauthorised access to or misuse of our systems or platforms is prohibited and contrary to applicable law. If you disclose internal information about the Telefónica Group or its customers without prior authorisation, you may be in breach of current legislation, which may even involve the possible commission of a crime or misdemeanour.
Legal Notice updated as of March 2022.