- Increased product complexity (many variants and options).
- Guarantee product quality and avoid human errors in production.
- Achieve higher production volumes and reduce lead times.
- Tool to make workshops more transparent.
- Variable instructions and displays shown on screens.
- Checking each step of the production process.
- Optimisation of internal/external logistics.
- Kanban support.
- Lean production line with Pick-to-light technology and RFID managed by the MES Objective system.
- Detailed planning and sequencing of orders.
- Real-time production tracking and online quality control
- Dynamic (paperless) work instructions linked to ordering options.
- Complete product genealogy (product passport): what components, when, by whom, results, etc.
- Task-based production logistics.
- SGA Objective
- RF scanners with task-driven scanning throughout the supply chain.
- Prioritization of tasks by work area and type of work.
- Optimization of task interleaving, picking sequencing and storage.
- JIT/JIS production supply and kanban replenishment.
- Perfect synchronization of production orders, inventory, personnel and equipment.
- Production volume increased by 50%.
- The margin of error was reduced by 80%.
- The SGA + MES Objective System has become a central axis of the company.
“The biggest advantage, in my opinion, is to complement human actions and therefore to be able to guarantee the assured quality of our products.”
Head of Planning and Control
Integration made by our Partner Objective