Success Case SUREXPORT
- Control, management and monitoring of the production in real time of all its lines.
- Traceability of raw materials and consumption in the unpacking, weighing and packing process.
- Optimization of the mechanics, supervision and management of operations in real time between departments, people and processes.
- Bi-directional communication between ERP and the control elements of the production line.
- Homogenization of the entire OT/IT ecosystem to standardize the manufacturing control process.
- MES Objective system integration.
- Complete mass balancing from the beginning of the process to the final product.
- Traceability of the fruit from harvesting in the field to delivery to the customer.
- Automatic configuration of the line according to the production to be carried out.
- Real time control of the line status.
- Online production order control.
- Historical and current data analysis, OEE andKPIs.
- Bi-directional communication with the ERP to automate the flow of information between systems.
The following benefits have been achieved with the implementation of the MES/MOM system:
- Real-time, end-to-end traceability in compliance with audit and regulatory requirements.
- Very noticeable reduction in the configuration of scales and line speeds due to automation in the start-up of these devices.
- Very considerable reduction of production times due to the obtaining of information in real time and its subsequent automatic communication with the rest of the plant systems.
- Automatic determination of the OEE in real time.
- A complete view of the production process in time, with full traceability and real-time production control of raw materials and consumption.
- Total reliability of the data generated in the processes.