Success Case MILCOBEL
- Control and management of the production process based on formulas and not on experience.
- Improve the efficiency of a process that is delicate and where the planning of the cheese treatment is essential.
- The entire cheese production process must be automated.
- Link to ERP system and machine controls
- Tracking and traceability is also a top priority at Milcobel.
- Milcobel Moorslede decided to implement the Objective WMS+MES system. The MES/WMS combination influences three important production flows:
- Cheese processing lines/ripening rooms
- Formula/Display-based work scheduling
- Right stock in the right place
- Batch tracing
- Replacement of reach trucks with warehouse cranes
- Weighing and dispatch
- Optimal planning of weighing orders
- Integration of Objective with the product specification system
- Raw material is collected according to specifications
- Pallet shape: identification and tracking
- Scanning of pallets when loading the load
- Interface weight, batch and asset information with the ERP system.
- Outage and downtime detection
- Analysis according to article/reason for failure
- Updated and actual stock image
- Increased productivity of forklift truck operators through better combination of different internal movement tasks
- Since the work is more task-oriented, not only are the operators supported correctly and cost-effectively, but the machines also take on some of the work.
- Production processes are continuously optimized
- The reliability of the production process has increased considerably
- An important key performance indicator (KPI) is the actual delivery on the requested delivery date. This KPI has increased considerably
Integration made by our Partner Objective